Type your question or look through the list below of frequently asked questions
Frequently asked questions:
For any technical issue that might occur, please email customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get back to you with a solution within 24 – 48 hours.
We take security very seriously and work hard to protect our users’ data using the latest encryption systems.
Below are some things we recommend to protect your password security and privacy.
- Change your password every few months.
- Sign out of your account after you use a publicly shared computer.
- Keep your antivirus software up to date.
- Don’t put your email address, home address or phone number in your profile’s Summary.
- Only connect to people you know and trust, or those you have trustworthy common connections with.
- Be informed about reporting inappropriate content or safety concerns.
Colaraz is the Global Talent Optimization Platform. It enables individuals to take control of their career, maximize their abilities to realize the full potential, and provides organizations with the tools necessary to find, develop, and manage talent.
Everyone can use Colaraz from students to experienced professionals.
- Connect with a large number of industry partners to offer students a broad set of opportunities in internships and entry-level jobs across the country
- Keep the former graduates connected to the institution for their potential powerful connections and generous endowments
- Brand your institution to potential talent recruiters by showcasing the success of past graduates
- Know where your talent is hired, working or recently moved to.
- Improve your human capital through performance management and succession planning solutions
- Respond rapidly to the evolving recruitment demand by creating your unique talent marketplace and unify it with applicant tracking and on-boarding processes
- Utilize the proven effectiveness of a social networking platform to connect your workforce with partners, providers, and consumers
- Present your company as a place where future employees are mentored, and current employees are developed through disciplined talent management practices
Registered Job Seekers can apply for job posts available on Colaraz. Through their E-profile, job seekers can reach numerous employers and job advertisers.
We advise job seekers to complete their online CV profile and update it regularly so that they can get maximum chances of selection.
Yes. Registration is free for job seekers and job advertisers.
To register for free as a Job Seeker choose Personal Signup, choose if you are a Current or Former Student, enter your name, your e-mail
address, and some obligatory information about yourself such as university name and degree title, then click on the “Signup” button.
To register for free as a Job Advertiser choose Company Signup, enter the company’s name, your name, and business email address, then
click on the “Signup” button.
You can sign in from the login page at https://www.colaraz.com/Home/Login.aspx
by entering the email address that’s registered to your Colaraz account and your password.
Your profile is your Colaraz page that describes your career history, education, interests, and other related content that you may want to publish. We have a variety of features that leverage your profile or others’ profiles to help you meet your objectives.
Generally, your profile is fully visible to all Colaraz members who’ve signed in to Colaraz.com. However, University/Company Admin can restrict some elements of their students/employees profile.
Your public profile appears when people search for you using Ecosystem > Contacts > Search Contacts.
You can edit your account information and settings from Settings > Profile Setup
To reset your password go to Settings > Change Password
Type you email address that you used to create your user account and click on “Email new password” Then follow the easy steps as the email explains.